Knights of Space review on amazon.com

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Thu Feb 19 02:52:20 EST 2009

Cold outside, long workday ,need a laugh? Finally found out what the
problem is with Knights of Space. Like most others I thought it was the
terrible sound quality, but I guess I was wrong. On Amazon.com there is a
review for the Knights of Space cd by a Jimmy Gilas.  He says that "Knights
of Space is the greatest Hawkwind  album of all-time ." And that since it
came out he says ," he will no longer listen to the Space Ritual album of
1973." He says "the Space Ritual album of 1973 pales in comparison and is
boring and outdated." He says the problem is ,"the fans who are complaining
,have very poor and cheap stereos to play it on. If you get a high priced
stereo like I have ,the Knights of Space cd will sound like you are there live."