Knights of Space review on amazon.com

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Thu Feb 19 05:07:17 EST 2009

 Maybe Jimmy got the one copy that had the proper sound mix? I have a very high end stereo and it sounds like crap. Almost no guitar, the camera focuses on people playing and you don't hear their instrument.. Poor mix, sadly, which makes, what might have been a pretty cool concert, not worth spending the time or money on. Very disappointing..

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Lost Johnny [mailto:busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET]
Sent: 19. februar 2009 08:52
Subject: Knights of Space review on amazon.com

Cold outside, long workday ,need a laugh? Finally found out what the problem is with Knights of Space. Like most others I thought it was the terrible sound quality, but I guess I was wrong. On Amazon.com there is a review for the Knights of Space cd by a Jimmy Gilas.  He says that "Knights of Space is the greatest Hawkwind  album of all-time ." And that since it came out he says ," he will no longer listen to the Space Ritual album of 1973." He says "the Space Ritual album of 1973 pales in comparison and is boring and outdated." He says the problem is ,"the fans who are complaining ,have very poor and cheap stereos to play it on. If you get a high priced stereo like I have ,the Knights of Space cd will sound like you are there live."