Knights of Space review on amazon.com

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 20 13:36:19 EST 2009

and Nik is even older than Dave and is not free from the quality issue
aspect himself, if blame is being put upon the musicians themselves and is
not in my case
god I hate to think how freely the gas may now pass (this is friendly
between me and nik and I share it)
gods fighting amongst themselves is nothing new indeed, let us disengage