Knights of Space review on amazon.com

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Sun Feb 22 09:58:06 EST 2009

Doesn't seem that much wrong with my KOS either - cd or DVD.

What's the problem with the problem with the mix that people are
complaining about - is it on the cd version or the DVD version?

Haven't listened to the 'Official Bootlegs' yet so can't comment.

Horse

--

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"... Hunter S Thompson