Knights of Space review on amazon.com

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Feb 23 08:03:44 EST 2009

On 20 Feb 2009, at 17:28 , John Majka wrote:
> The Reading 1992 and Minneapolis 1989 shows are treasures among
> bootlegs, for those who have tapes close to the source.  What
> surprises me is that no one in charge of these releases made any
> effort to use the actual masters or at least a low-generation bootleg.

Hmm, since my understanding is that HW allow trading/sharing of shows
these days (unless they've since reverse that policy while I wasn't
looking), anyone with tapes close to the source wanna digitize them
and put the FLACs up as a torrent?  (Or does that violate the trading
policy because it would conflict with the cruddy sounding official
releases, immoral though it would seem to have released those when
better quality sources exist?)

Cheers,
Carl

--