Reading 92 SBD vs Official AUD

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Feb 23 14:31:41 EST 2009

I haven't heard most of the releases mentioned here, but I'm surprised to see the Live 1990 CD lumped in with these other recordings, seemed to me to be a fantastic release...

Ian

________________________________
From: Lost Johnny <busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 7:17:12 PM
Subject: Re: Reading 92 SBD vs Official AUD

Its for money . Look at all the crummy sounding things Hawkwnd have put
out recently on Voiceprint. Sometimes money comes before the fans . And as
long as die hard fans like me accept that,it will continue and the band will
lose more casual and new fans like they have been . I've stopped buying
anything new until I see many reviews from unbiased fans .And if everyone
did that we wouldn't get anymore crummy ones like Knights of Space or
Reading or MInneapolis or Glastonbury or Live 1990 .......Dave Brock has
been doing music for forty years, he has  to know these are crummy sound
quality recordings,but evidently doesn't really care.