Knights of Space review on amazon.com

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Mon Feb 23 14:58:44 EST 2009

I didn't use the word minor. That is a major mistake.
However, my copy sounds good despite only being a 2 channel mix.
As for Tim's theramin... I can hear it.  Maybe there really are 2  different
versions circulating, which is going to drive the collectors mad  trying to
get the crap one.

Steve.

PS... note that I quoted what I was replying to.
If you want to reply privately that's fine, (StevePXR5 at aol.com) but  replies
to the list should have a portion of the original post included so we  know
who and what you are replying to.