Knights of Space audio mix

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Feb 23 15:47:38 EST 2009

The sound on KoS is definitely not from camera mics; I have filmed many concerts using pro equipment over the last few years and that is either the desk mix or a very poor multitrack mix.

A camera mic recording would be far, far worse!

--- On Mon, 23/2/09, Lost Johnny <busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET> wrote:
From: Lost Johnny <busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET>
Subject: Re: Knights of Space audio mix
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Monday, 23 February, 2009, 7:40 PM

Scott ,you and me don't need the ear doctor . John-Paul,Eli and Steve with
your biased reviews you need to make a appointment as soon as possible . Go
to the website www.komodorock.com and listen to a Hawkwind interview of Dave
Brock ,Kris Tait ,Mr Dibbs ,the new guy and Tim Blake. Kris Tait says and I
quote," The Knights of Space needs to be recalled . The sound was recorded
on the camera ,not the mixing board and Tim Blake's Theremin wasn't
plugged
in at all for the whole show. " And Dave Brock says "we all had the
flu so
our voices were really bad ". And why wasn't this announced on the
band's
website or Yahoo group or here so we all don't end up buying it? Scott ,Go
and listen to the interview ,you'll be amazed and shocked . And why does no
fan post info about that interview when they see it so the rest of us can
see it and not buy junky sounding things like Knights of Space.