Knights of Space audio mix

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 23 16:05:24 EST 2009

I think "disgruntled" is the word here and I am not insulting my old
aquaintance
I believe it's mostly a personal issue and I feared seeing this stituation
come
Larry forums are actually not the easiest thing in the world, and when you
come here,  it's a jungle of people with "dr.technical" on their medication
bottles

it is obvious that KOS wasn't all it could be but the majority of comments
here shows that this and the others are not taking pleasure awat from any of
us and I urge you to calm and join us rather than getting yourself tangled
in the wolfpack
they don't know you and it takes people often a LOT of time to adjust to
(pardon the proper term) "newbies"
I know you go way back and I know they don't know what you are really like
but using the forum to really get at Dave and Kris won't fly, and you
certainly won't gain very many associates
now, how about some eye-candy for a stress relief
a Venezualian Mt. Grill, yet another back cover variation
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290298186406&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123
also, isn't it maybe time Hawkwind was moving on label-wise,   going by
their own history, and maybe this is what we are witnessing, just a thought