General state of discord on the list

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Mon Feb 23 19:54:53 EST 2009

Gary thats the problem . I'm no millionaire either and put out good money
for these. I expect at least a quality sound recording in the year 2009 and
if the band knew it wasn't and there was problems ,ANNOUNCE it on your band
forum . Or somebody who heard  that interview from this forum ,post a link.
But no one does ,Why? If I had heard that interview ,I would have never
bought the Knights of Space on cd or DVD and saved $70 .