Hawkwind audio interview on komodorock.com about Knights of Space

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Mon Feb 23 20:03:12 EST 2009

I'm not talking about if you like the release song wise ,etc.,or  not ,I
am talking about the SOUND QUALITY of the release . Even Kris Tait and Dave
Brock acknowledge there is a problem with that. Are they wrong too ? And if
you don't think I have these releases ,do you want to buy mine? I'll sell
you Reading 1992 ,Minneapolis ,89 ,Knights of Space on DVD and CD
,Glastonbury 90 . Which ones you want ? But before I sell them to you or
anyone ,I would warn you about the sound quality .