Reading 92 SBD vs Official AUD

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Feb 24 03:06:21 EST 2009

Must be Carol's book.

________________________________
From: Lost Johnny <busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 1:53:48 AM
Subject: Re: Reading 92 SBD vs Official AUD

Ian ,some of the Voiceprint are horrible sound quality. And as bad as some
of the Hawkwind ones are ,you should hear some of the Bob Calvert ones. In
your book or Carols book ,their is a couple pages on the Voiceprint deal by
Dave and comments from I think ,and I'm not sure with out looking it up,
Douglass Smith on the bad quality sound on some of them. If you want an
example ,buy Glastonbury 90 . Thats one that I'm sure of without going and
listening to them . You'll be amazed how bad it is. And its like $30 us
dollars too.