Knights of Space audio mix

David Bottomley daveb10000 at NTLWORLD.COM
Tue Feb 24 10:33:52 EST 2009

For what it's worth, I completely agree with you, Steve. The sound quality
is perfectly fine, but where's the blanga? As a case in point, the intro of
the main riff to Flying Doctor should soar off into the stratosphere
propelled by Brock's guitar, but instead it just bumbles along. No!

What I find curious is that I don't see any production or engineering
credits on the insert. I wonder if that's an error of omission or a
diffusion of responsibility?

Dave