Knights of Space audio mix

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Tue Feb 24 11:23:17 EST 2009

Hi Steve

>... It sounds like a professionally recorded DVD that was mixed by someone
who thinks that Hawkwind is mostly about synths.
>... it's just mixed to a different taste.

Absolutely agree with you.
Mixed in a way most of us do not want to hear because Daves guitar is to low
in the mix

It is indeed a superb recording from an average gig.
I wish they would have taken the Wolverhampton show from 12.12.2007 which
was far better
and contained FABLE OF A FAILED RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in all I am happy with this release.
Not the best one but worth to buy.

Bernhard