General state of discord on the list

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Feb 24 17:12:15 EST 2009

Hi Gary,
I'll put my 2 cents in with yours.  I can relate to being on a tight
(understatement) budget.  Whether you love hate or haven't made up your mind
about KOS it's your decision to make, and whether others like it or not can
be interesting but it's not going to influence my choice.  Arguing about it
isn't going to change any of our opinions.  Maybe this will be 1 of the last
comments on this particular thread?

With respect to all concerned,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of gary shindler
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 5:05 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: General state of discord on the list

Please, people, the bickering is getting old.
I can't afford Knights in Space, any of the Atomhenge CDs, either of the big
shows this year, etc. It's good to get a fan's view on the releases but the
arguments' have been endless. It's not about who's right or wrong. My
American two cents.
Gary