(OFF) Knights of Space audio mix

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Feb 24 20:33:19 EST 2009

Mike Coleman wrote, "I hope nobody minds but I want the saga os Steve S's
KOS to continue"  Mike, you're enjoying all the chaos.  Now this question of
different pressings, with different qualities of Kos?.  Are Dave and the
band out to try to drive me crazy with all these variations on albums?
That's all right, since I seem to have lost my mind already I can kick back
and watch the rest of the world lose theirs.

later,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 7:33 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: (OFF) Knights of Space audio mix

Dilemma- attempt to clean the keypad, or spellchecker city for me
is a dishwasher really safe???
but then....nevermind
maybe we can flood your boss's inbox......
it's not fair, Mary has a special one

On 2/24/09, Steve Swann <swann1066 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, my boss should definitely have me work less hours so I can devote
more
> time to my true calling, which is listening to (and analyzing and writing
> about) music. I'm not sure why he can't see this, it seems obvious to
> *me*...
>
> Steve

<BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: