General state of discord on the list

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 24 22:11:27 EST 2009

last burp from me
what could appear as flame fanning is not at all, however Bill's comment
directed at the other sex was confusory
I am so thankful I have thwarted Mary's attempt at helping me with a
possible lyme disease diagnosis
no bullhead clap here honey
"peace shall come to everyone, I did not jump dimensions and space to waste
this middle finger"
If anyone can fix gary up with a rip or a burn I think my payapl account has
a few pence left in it