General state of discord on the list

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Feb 25 06:41:51 EST 2009

Hey Bill,
Sounds like a strange dream, whatever it was.  I know how new medication can
be, my shrink put me on Abilify, (or something like that), and the stuff had
me talking like a babbling idiot.  You'd ask me about a show, for example,
and I'd be dreaming about something so my response was more from dreamland
than reality.  I think Poor Mike thought I was on some nasty bad hard stuff,
well I suppose I was.  Some of those psych med.s are too weird.  Loony pills
were the only solution to my depression my shrink had.  I'd rather feel
really bad than be polluted like that.
Concerning me and my stupid Kosh, you have it all backward, it's stupid me,
and Kosh.  And a Malcontent, who me, (lol) I'm so lucky to have so many
great friends through this list.  Some have given me live shows so I can
tune in to the continuing Hawkwind experience.  I'd really love to get some
live SR shows.  I'll be wandering over to Nik's site to pick up on whatever
shows are easily available.
I'll be really happy when I can do the file sharing thing.  Till then I'll
rely on others on my end to help me acquire what I can on-line from this
end, and I appreciate all the shows I've heard whether it be first hand or
indirectly via recorded media.  Many heartfelt thanks to the band for
lifting the ban, and to my friends for sharing so many cool shows with me.
I had a drink, or something, poised in my hand while listening to Astoria,
and was still that way without having indulged nearly half way through the
disc.  Who needs hypnosis, binaural beats, or whatever psychoacoustical
stuff that's out there when we have Hawkwind and all the great offshoots,
related bands, and other live legends in the spacerock realm.
Concerning my talk of being poor, it's all relative.  Is anyone else from
the list going to be at the Nektar show in NY in May?  No, England may not
be in my foreseeable future, but I can still find me a bit of fun now and
again.  Along with experiencing music by my favorite bands I love meeting
and reuniting with other fans too.
Bill, you crazy fothermucker, give me a call when you can.
All the best to you and all the other pricks from NY.  Nobody's ever called
me that before.  Since it takes 1 to know 1 I'm in good company.  I hope you
Bev, and your entire family, (cats included), are as well and happy as
possible.  Take care, and I hope you weather the incoming econostorm.
Love ya,

Mary and Kosh

P.S.  Kosh suggests you watch what you eat before bedtime to avoid bad
dreams.

p.p.s.  Once again, to those on the list, sorry I do carry on about my cat.
I guess I really do need to expand my social sphere, too much time alone
with the little guy.