HW 40th Anniversay Show

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Wed Feb 25 10:00:31 EST 2009

Mike ,Hawkwind is more than one man. I thought Doremi ,Spaceritual Warrior
 had Lemmy,Nik Turner Simon on it for example. The problem is people want
everything one sided. When someone says ,Knights of Space is great ,like
heaven on earth ,if you question that your always wrong and shut up. But
when some one says the Charity show Herme Bay was crap,where are you then
talking about don't say anything bad ever ? And as far as if Dave is
watching this list,I hope he is. I would like to ask him when my Knights of
Space will be recalled like he says in the interview? And maybe my Reading
1992 and Minneapolis 1989 also ? And that its an bosses order ,do it even if
its wrong, well ,thats why people from unions.