HW 40th Anniversay Show

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 25 10:09:51 EST 2009

Doesn't the Hawkwind website have an email address for management? Expecting him to read all these posts is a bit much. Take it up with them, you've obviously made your point here on the list.

And as far as if Dave is
watching this list,I hope he is. I would like to ask him when my Knights of
Space will be recalled like he says in the interview? And maybe my Reading
1992 and Minneapolis 1989 also ? And that its an bosses order ,do it even if
its wrong, well ,thats why people from unions.