Knights of Space audio mix

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 25 10:30:39 EST 2009

On 2/25/09, Lost Johnny <busterpepper at midwaynet.net> wrote:

> Well ,not only do you disagree with a lot of fans everywhere ,but also Dave
> Brock and Kris Tait themselves ! Listen in the interview to their own words
> about wanting a recall because of bad sound quality . Or is Dave Brock and
> Kris Tait wrong too.

Larry they are also asking us to quote the things that are being replied to
above, and I am likely the biggest offender in this area, and so please note
this is actually quite important for me (and you) to do otherwise they will
get pissed off
it's already a hell of a mess of stuff flooding people and many are not
omnipresent here, and it makes quite a job for those people
I don't have KOS, I could care less about it, but now that all this has been
upheaved, who's to say that by the time I buy it that it hasn't been
repaired??
god knows how slow I am.....