General state of discord on the list

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 25 10:44:42 EST 2009

On 2/25/09, Lost Johnny <busterpepper at midwaynet.net> wrote:

> Thats why most fans need
> honest reviews so we buy only the best.

The only review I have ever read, because I consider opinions like orifices,
was the other day just to confirm what I already knew.....that Wembley 73 is
not an exact Yuri replica.....the review was NOT honest, but I know the guy
that reviewed it and though he worded himself in a cloudy manner, I got what
he was saying
I never believe a thing anybody says really, and I don't care either
Also, note what I am spending my money on and full well knowing what I am
spending my money on
Chaos as usual
NEXT!