HW 40th Anniversay Show

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 25 15:08:31 EST 2009

On 2/25/09, Ian Abrahams <ianabrahams1 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Not sure if they read BOC-L, though they definitely still read the yahoo
> list but you're right, knowing that there's a possibility of them reading
> ought to require people to show a little restrain and respect.

Keith is on here
something else for us to consider, along with that very notion that we are
so lucky there is any Hawkwind, is that one day there will only be ONE camp
(er, ya know), and I sure don't want to look like a (insert very nasty word,
maybe something like Arthur Brown from SOIL)

So here's hoping the band(s) can suck in their personal blah, and that we
are not in danger of ever (never) getting a response from Kris, or have our
official bootlegs now jeopardised