General state of discord on the list

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 25 20:18:01 EST 2009

ahum...top post intended
clarifications for my spirit if nothing else
I meant: I never read reviews to tell me if I am not going to buy
something....
and regarding those reviews, I do not mean people here, like say, scott
also, of course I have read reviews,  just never in correlation with a
pre-buy, however as soon as I read Mike Reed's review of the Wembley cd,  I
was tripping over my fingers buying it
of course the CD insert alone will insure I'm satisfied
also, I have indeed bought a few official releases on CD since I returned
I am also, willing to get Dave his standard cut if anybody is willing to fix
Gary up with a CDR or something and it's KOS or something
another thing: I cringe and cringe and cringe that a band I believe has come
under extraterrestrial observation having internal problems akin to our own
behavior with like a family member or something, catching the fans up in it
If you were in Dallas...it's frying here....I wish I could evacuate now,
some of you might love it, today if you were shirtless it was still too
hot......ughhh
It better be a cyclic thing, otherwise ......