Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Does Not Care Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Jan 2 17:15:17 EST 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JANUARY 3, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW

I've just uploaded a new show from Space Does Not Care (show #9). See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

NOTE: I got the greatest toy for Christmas! I can now digitalize my vinyl
and cassettes! Which means starting with next weeks edition of Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio I'll be including some fun obscure stuff from
my LP and Tape collection. Stay tuned!

Space Does Not Care (show #9)

Chuck Rosenberg did a radio show dubbed "Space Does Not Care" from 1999-2003
at KUCR out of Riverside, CA, which streamed on-line for most of that time.
The format of the new online version of Space Does Not Care is secured by
Chuck under the umbrella of Psych/Space/Kraut/Electro/Indie/Folk/Noise-rock.

DOUBLE LENGTH SHOW THIS WEEK!!!

ALIEN SEX FIEND - "Here Cum Germs" (from Here Cum Germs - Anagram)
HELIOS CREED - "Late Bloomer" / "Lactating Purple" (from Bursting Through
the Van Allen Belt - Cleopatra)
ST 37 - "Translunar Injection/New Arrival" (from Strange Daze '97 - Strange
Trips)
A.M.P. - "Shifttime" (from AstralMoonbeamProjections - Kranky)
AMON TOBIN & Friends - "Yasawas/Night Life/Fear/Escape/Deep Impact/Spanner
in the Worx/Allergic/Completely Real" (from Solid State Live - Ninja Tune)
DIESELBOY - "Let It Roll" (from Drum&Bass Selections USA - Suburban Base)
ADD N TO X - "Grey Body, Green Gun" (from On the Wires of Our Nerves - Mute)
YO LA TENGO - "Nutricia" (from Genius & Love = Yo La Tengo - Matador)
EARLY YEARS - "The Simple Solution" (from ST'd - Beggars)
CENSUS OF HALLUCINATIONS - "Sunlight Through Autumn Leaves" (from The 8th
Dwarf - Stone Premonitions)
BOREDOMS - "Track #6" (from Vision Creation New Sun - Birdman)
TROUBLE EVERYDAY - "When the Sun Hits" (from V/A Never Lose That Feeling -
AC/30)
FARFLUNG - "Breach of I" (from Myth of Solid Ground)
ARCADE FIRE - "Wake Up" (from Funeral - Merge)
AMON DUUL II - "Nasi Goreng" (from Utopia - Gammarock)
ECHOBOY - "Telstar Recovery" (from Volume II - Mute)
FLOWCHART - "Nationwide Sleep Disorder" (from Tenjira - Little Darla)
ANUBIAN LIGHTS - "Shine" (from Phantascope - Rythmbank)
BANCO DE GAIA - "Drippy" (from Big Men Cry - Mammoth)
CHURCH OF HED - "The Lone Freak" (from ST'd - Eternity's Jest)
ARTHUR LOVES PLASTIC - "Illusion" (from Savage Bliss - Machine Heart Music)
FLAMING FIRE - "High Bell" (from When the High Bell Rings - Silly Bird)
JULIAN COPE - "I Have Always Been Here Before" (from V/A Where the Pyramid
Meets the Eye: A Tribute to Roky Erikson - Warners)
CHRIS THOMAS - "Postures " (from Where the Pyramid...)
13TH FLOOR ELEVATORS - "The Rose & the Thorn" (from Bull of the Woods -
Snapper)
BEATLES - "Tomorrow Never Knows" (from Revolver)

http://Aural-Innovations.com