BOC: couple of streaming King Biscuit concerts

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Mon Jan 5 11:02:03 EST 2009

On 04 Jan 2009, at 09:51 , Ian Jeffcock wrote:
> http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/blue-oyster-cult-concert/
> 20049753-790.html
> http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/blue-oyster-cult-concert/
> 20049755-790.html
> First one is from 1976 and has superb versions of Morning Final and
> This Ain't The Summer Of Love.
> Second one is from 1986 with Club Ninja material.
> You have to register to listen to the music, but its simple and
> just requires your email address.

Coolness -- I hadn't seen those last time I was sniffing around
Wolfgang's Vault.  Looks like they're not available for download,
alas -- I hate streaming audio/video -- and WV hasn't got lossless
downloads yet anyway .... Still, nice to see 'em there!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson