Hawklords!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Tue Jan 6 09:46:19 EST 2009

On 06 Jan 2009, at 05:53 , SHLL (Scott Heller) wrote:
> I guess it will be music from the Hawklords era as well, which Nik
> was not part of but Adrian Shaw, Martin Griffin and Harvey all were
> during this era of the band. Interesting.. I might consider going
> now...

And Steve Swindells! Who I always thought seemed pretty cool and
relaxed towards the whole flailing ball of wire that is the HW
legacy. :)

"Shot Down in the Night" is one of my favourite songs from the
Hawkfamily repertoire that seems to get forgotten or sidelined.  If I
were in the band, I'd trot that out on tour all the time. :)  Great
riff, great melody, and space in the middle for as much of a jam as
you could ask for.  I'll have to record a cover some day ....

Cheers

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
http://www.carlaz.com/