OT - Charlie (70's AOR Band) - OGWT and JP Sessions wanted

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 7 08:54:42 EST 2009

Sorry for this but I am looking to find sessions by Charlie, a 70's UK AOR
band.

If anyone avidly collected (Taped)  the John Peel Sessions from the radio,
I'm hoping they may have these. Also looking for the Old Grey Whistle Test
session as well.

Also looking for any live performances that may have been recorded in the
States as part of tours with Yes, who they supported, and I also believe
they did college circuits which seemed to spawn a number of tapes by other
bands, so here's hoping.

If anyone can help I'd be grateful and obviously pay for any media needed.

Again apologies for the OT post (there doesn't seem to be a Charlie forum)
but I have been looking for a while and hope someone can help.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree