OT: seeking April 3rd or 4th gig in Philadelphia and or South/Central New Jersey

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Jan 8 13:43:13 EST 2009

seeking April 3rd or 4th gig in Philadelphia or New Jersey

Greetings friends,I am just beginning to book shows for Spring of 2009. I want to start the season on Friday April 3rd or Saturday April 4th ( preferably the 3rd ).This will be a birthday bash for me, so I am hoping to get more people out than usual to help me celebrate. Ideally I would like to play in Philadelphia or Cenral/South Jersey, as these are where most of my friends live. I would not be adverse to doing a double or multiple bill with another band if there is anyone out there who is looking for an additional act on this/these nightsCheers! Mike Burro ( One Eyed Bishops and SLOTERDIJK )
http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1