HW: Calvert reference?

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 10 19:43:15 EST 2009

Check this cartoon out!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=292215db1fd432e8d2db6fb9a8902bda

1.Warning: 72 MB. It probably won't play right if your computer was made
before 2003, or has an old movie player (the best all-around player on any
computer is often "VLC"). What happens then is it freezes alot or won't play
at all. Unfortunately when I compress it I can't tell what machines it works
on most universally. The compression software kind of sucks (iMovie HD).

2. This isn't finished so it won't always make sense or look good here and
there. Particularly, the space scene and the dogfight at the end. I beg of
you to KEEP A LID ON IT- that is, don't transmit the file (my name isn't
even on it and I'd like people to see it the first time only when it's
complete. In your case, you are a highly specialized audience).

3.Judge Trev: Yes, I know I'd need permission from you and various other
people, perhaps even a record company to use clips from Space Invaders
before sending it to any film festivals. It would be some time before that
happened and I have plans to change all the other music especially, and
sadly the Bonzo Dog Band track

--