HW: Oslo 18. April

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Jan 11 14:00:22 EST 2009

Well, I'll be there this april 18th. Rockefeller is a nice large venue with a balcony for throwing beer glasses at the stage (kidding! when Motorhead played there in 97 I saw about 50 glasses being thrown and Lemmy complained to the crowd). Well, last time HW were in Norway was in 2005 in Bergen and I was there too, and I hooked up with the Tarkus magazine crew (Jon Christian). And I was at Alaska 1991 in Oslo, attending my first HW show. Of course my 2nd HW show was the grand experience of Limelight NYC 1995. I expect the Rockefeller show to be Awesome like the Limelight as its a great and spacious venue!

Anyone in Oslo at the time to hook up with?

Christian (who took his name "The Embalmer" from the flick "Withnail & I" but is otherwise "Mostly Harmless") :-)