Rock 'n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution...

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 14 14:50:29 EST 2009

you know I was thinking, short of my catch-all answer for everything being
violence and terror in the streets and total mayhem protest, what about
bands simply rating their output, and this could play in favor both
directions....
also, last I checked people were free to leave, bar some supposed Hawkwind
gigs or Throbbing Gristle ones of years past...
I guess refunds wouldn't work...hmm