40 years of HAWKWIND

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Fri Jan 16 09:47:14 EST 2009

I did the flier as a volunteer for almost 10 years, but it got too big to do
without a computer, and if you received it you may remember all we asked for
was stamps, if possible.  Now, Chris worked his tail off, but the band
treated us really well.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of iainferguson at AOL.COM
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 8:23 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: 40 years of HAWKWIND

Ohhh I don't think thats quite right...

They've gainfully employed me for 15 years, and it was crap before that :-)

with all that text driven nonsense :-)

Don't miss the elitist b*ll*cks of it all back then running at V22, V23 mode
and MHS mail....

I blame CompuServe hahahaha, after all they were ones that employed me...

Iain