Test

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 16 16:52:16 EST 2009

please forgive another day's psyche moleman board clutter, but I do not wish
to be misunderstood:
I was tipping my hat (here), not really bitter or mean at all......
I was simply damned proud that I found a Uruguay Mt. Grill for a friend.....
for ( a possible) few interested people- it comes in a "plastic bag sleeve"
WTF??
anyway, I quickly found that statistically Hawkhoggers thrive when they hunt
in packs
I will not direct anything further towards you unless you become a
participant
great tweakends to you all......
mike c
...and welcome