What American radio should be

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 16 18:43:04 EST 2009

Please send links to any other sci-fi radio programs you find.
Archive.org has hundreds of classic shows.
Below are their collections from "Dimension X" and "X Minus One" (X Minus
One part B doesn't seem to work right now):

http://www.archive.org/details/Dimension-X
http://www.archive.org/details/XMinus1_A
http://www.archive.org/details/XMinus1B
http://www.archive.org/details/XMinus1C

One of my favorite stories is "Destination Moon".

Here are links for the "CBS Radio Mystery Theater"
http://www.archive.org/details/CbsRadioMysteryTheaterDisk1
http://www.archive.org/details/CbsRadioMysteryTheaterDisk2
http://www.archive.org/details/CbsRadioMysteryTheaterDisk3

Lots more under the keywords "OTR" or "Old Time Radio" and I haven't looked
for newer or amateur stuff yet on there. Apparently you get new radio drama
on XM, too. I haven't heard those new Doctor Who episodes yet. I prefer
listening to that professional American sound from back in the day.

--