HW Space Ritual

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 20 20:08:24 EST 2009

it's all madness, twisted madness......delicious, lovely, chaotic
madness......(I think HW is bad news for the USA myself, as it SHOULD BE)
I've just had a japanese Hawklords LP return to me after 7 years and a
german one return several months ago
what are the odds of that???
I must seek relief from bumped LP corner sickness.......