HW Space Ritual

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 21 13:43:03 EST 2009

yes, because Kev can no longer stay standing and he's met his stomach
match...it's very devious really because in a very short time Trev will be
collapsing too and since I can actually play some guiter the sky is the
limit.......Nik will come jam with me no problem
you know ,I can't claim this idea as unique, as some dancer treid this with
Hawkwind on a radio interview and Dave quickly told the guy he'd have to
pull his belly up to chest height but it's RnR babe....