Hawkwind Direct (San Diego 89 Xenomorph)

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Thu Jan 29 17:50:56 EST 2009

busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET writes:

Scott  ,the Hawkwind cds so far from Hawkwind direct are bad sounding
audience  tapings. If you send for them you'll be very disappointed like me .
I don't  know why Hawkwind and Voiceprint don't use the available soundboard
tapes  for what they issue, especially as they are issued through the  band.

Agreed.
Why use a dodgy second or even third genertion recording when fans already
have a better quality recording than what Voiceptint churn out.
Unbelievable!
Is Hawkwind Direct really from Hawkwind Direct or is it just a name
Voiceprint are using to get some dosh.
There was a fallout wasn't there.. Magna?

Steve