Hawkwind Direct (San Diego 89 Xenomorph)

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Sat Jan 31 04:33:46 EST 2009

In Ian's and Carol's books there are statements that the cds issued
through Voiceprint are licensed by Dave Brock . Why he would want these
crummy sound quality cd's sold to the fans is beyond me . Especially when he
must have tons of excellent soundboard recordings of all kinds of shows he
could have given them instead . But Hawkwind fans keep accepting this and
never really complain to the band . Look at the Knights of Space . If after
some of the really bad sounding cd's on Voiceprint ,all the fans complained
about the sound quality of licensed bands releases , Knights of Space would
have really been mixed with real care . Instead look what we got .