Hawkwind Direct (San Diego 89 Xenomorph)

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Jan 31 05:12:00 EST 2009

That's a real shame about your financial loss, and the loss in expected
quality as well.  I didn't buy them, and don't plan on buying releases from
U.S. tours from that era, unless, of course there are bonus tracks.  Maybe
the band should do a disc of all the bonus tracks through the years.  How
many copies of each album can 1 buy to get all the extra goodies?

Peace,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 1:54 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Hawkwind Direct (San Diego 89 Xenomorph)

colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK writes:

Whoever  was responsible for releasing them really should be ashamed of
themselves; it  presents the band in a bad light and is an insult to the
fans.

I have to agree. Understandably, I was expecting the official releases to
sound better than recordings I already have.  The don't. They are  inferior.

Steve.