BOC.com Band Picture

E F des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Wed Jul 1 11:23:39 EDT 2009

Best Allen moments I can remember are one in Randolph, NJ in the late 80s
or very early 90s when I went back stage to give him some photos I had
taken of him at a gig a few months before and he darted away, then came
back up to me, took the picture from my hand, gave me a quick 'thanks.'
and ran off out of sight.  It reminded me of trying to feed a stray cat.

Best keyboard moment was at The Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ early 90s
when he started playing a medley of an original moody piece (similar to
the intro to Joan Crawford) along with the themes to Twin Peaks and The
X-Files, it was very cool!

   --EF

--
"Until Further Notice I am Unique!"