OFF: Back on the street, back on the street again!

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 6 19:30:12 EDT 2009

I was suddenly and unnexpectedly exiled, incommunicado for over a month-
Back today and the hereon pending an outcome of events tomorrow, Tuesday. I
shall be reading through a backlog of mail, attending to all direct
correspondence that was cut off back in the last week of May. Totally out of
my control, and I've had a hell of a time so I'm not apologizing. And I hope
there's no bad news like the death of Michael Jackson or something, or the
continued routine budgeting of a United States standing army.

Nice if something's going on for a 40th anniversary. (I see there's a thread
concverning that. But is this "antedating"? :) Was there a HW in 1969 that
someone like me would recognize? Where's the wire spool recordings? :)  If I
have the funds in advance maybe I could even show up, a much needed
vacation- and I've never been to England either, except driving through to
get to the far-superior Scotland, or else flying over you to get to
pathetically under-industrialized Ireland.

Chlamydia is NOT A FLOWER!
-Owen