HW:what's happening

Ian Abrahams ianabrahams1 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Wed Jul 8 05:17:05 EDT 2009

If you mean Simon House, I don't really see that happening to be honest.

________________________________
From: SHLL (Scott Heller) <shll at HAGEDORN.DK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2009 10:10:09 AM
Subject: Re: HW:what's happening

Hello

Well, a few people are alive..Wow. that looked like a great set list for April and some new songs as well.

As for August, we can for sure rule out that Lemmy will attend as motorhead are on tour in the USA at this time.

I guess all those associated with the Hawklords- Nik, harvey, swindells, etc.. won't be...

The later day Jerry Richards (Earthlab), Ron Tree- seem doubtful, but you never know.

The Space Ritual Crew: nik, crimble, anderson, etc.. doubt they will be asked to be involved..

I guess the line up will be the current band playing a lot of old material and maybe Arthur or Simon as guests. I can't actually see how else would perform with Brock and them. They probably have to sign some legal contract before being allow to go on stage with brock so that he can have control of all the procedes without the mess of the Hawkestra...

Huw, unless he is very sick will appear for sure, is my guess... hope he is sober...

more thoughts?? I am excited anyway...
scott