Hawklords t-shirts, Herne Bay dvd and cd

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Thu Jul 9 00:58:11 EDT 2009

Colin ,do you know if there were any Hawklords t-shirts ,Herne Bay dvd's or
cd's sold at the show ? I saw Dave Roberts somewhere say that they were to
soon be sold on-line too?   Hear anything about that yet ?
                                                                       On
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 21:30:31 +0000, Colin Allen <colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote:

>The Hawklords were very good indeed at SRS; the line-up was Nik, Alan, Ron,
Jerry, Alf Hardy, Josh Dreamspirit and Mr Bublik. SRS was the best of the
Sonic Rocks so far by a long way, and I say that as the person responsible
for Sonic Rock 2005; massive kudos to Marty and his team for such an amazing
event!

>The Litmus album "Aurora" has been delayed due to problems with the test
copies of both vinyl and CD versions; however, I have been assured that it
will be released on August 17th. Swedish radio's channel P3 dedicated 45
minutes to the album and an interview on Thursday 2nd July.