HW: what's happening....

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 9 13:53:28 EDT 2009

No national postal service, but high speed Internet...

Reminds me of when I was in Mumbai.  The part of the city near the
bay... well, let's just say that you can smell the lack of sanitation.
 As we were driving to the hotel, we saw everywhere men women and
children digging in that red clay they have for soil... I asked our
host what all the digging was about.  He said, "They're laying fiber
optic cable."  So I jokingly asked him "Wouldn't it make more sense to
lay some sewer lines?"  He said, "The fiber optic cable will pay for
the sewer lines."

Steve