Hawkwind at stonehenge 76?

bernhard.pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri Jul 10 11:04:49 EDT 2009

Hi there

It is not 100% confirmed but I also remeber that I saw an article in a
magazine
that the Hawks played Stonehenge 21.06.1976 (for the 1st time)

I think the lineup was as follows:

BR/RU/TU/PO/CA/KI/HO

Cheers
Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of Visionary Head
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 2:14 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Hawkwind at stonehenge 76?

I'm surprised to read in the liner notes for the new Atomehenge QS&C that
Brock, Calvert, Griffin and Hayles played stonehenge in 1976 Is this really
true?!
Its specifically mentioned that Bainbridge DIDN'T play. So who did?
Rudolph?
I don't see this gig listed on the starfarer site, so am wondering if it
really happened, or its crossed wires

Anyone?

VH

--