OFF: Withnail & I

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 13 03:55:10 EDT 2009

Someone said here it was a good movie, a little short of a year ago. Then I
asked someone else about it, one of the types of people who're always
getting told which intellectual movies to watch by and he said "no, no it's
no big deal it's come up somehow recently and everyone's watching it"-- our
highly discriminating circles who think only of high art.  Then I decided to
watch it and thought it was OK! Whoever recommends that too have you seen
all these(?): "Return of the Living Dead", "Repo Man", "Forbidden Planet",
or "The General" (Buster Keaton's).  Some I have known to be discredulous of
Forbidden Planet. Any one of these should be enjoyable for you to view at
the exact moment you are reading this. Only the other day hadn't you just
walked out of a movie? Chances are alot of the other people envied your
comparitive defiance to their meek "polite" behavior. They wouln't have
wanted to insult the idea of going to sit through really bad/audience
insulting shite.