HW: what's happening....(To Trev?)(and some guy)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 14 01:36:00 EDT 2009

On 7/13/09, Colin Allen <colinjallen at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Yes, I believe that it makes a much better beermat!

and it doesn't stop there
anyone doubting the staying power of the now legendary archival quality
taiyo yuden stock, just simply could not do better than to ask Trev for a
promo and a few quid compensation for time taken to analyze the stunning
playback of these babes......I mean it played totally glitch free all the
way through on the first try.........
Then, if you are able to focus your attention away from the dazzling
japanese display of workmanship, you get to the intense subversion happening
underneath....
here we witness Trev and (some guy) taking the piss in many
directions......testosterone aplenty.....(well, the other guy's a bit
squeaky but Trev covers it)
He's attempting to single handedly destroy the space rock genre, annoy Dave
Brock for not having them at the Hawkfest, turn Turner fuming to the point
that he is forced back into ICU to pick up the broken shards, and if that
isn't proof of Trev's  (and some guy's) big balls, it is further guaranteed
to make Mike Coleman (me) squirm trying to review it
a must have for it's guts alone!!!
and remember, the outer plastic sleeve makes a beermat, so you really get 2
beermats