OFF: Withnail & I

iainferguson at AOL.COM iainferguson at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 15 05:12:38 EDT 2009

 There is also I believe a rather mad drinking game, whereby the viewers need to drink at the same regularity & quanitity as one of the screen actors.
I can assure you I have watched this film maybe a dozen times, and I for one would never even think about it...

?"we'll have to drink fast, A brace of pints and 2 quadruple gins please landlord" - err no thanks

IF

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Warburton <Chris.Warburton at UBMAVIATION.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Wed, Jul 15, 2009 10:03 am
Subject: Re: OFF: Withnail & I

And definitely a "cult" movie amongst "men of a certain age" (ahem!)
It's also worth noting that it's earned a BFI monograph, and the
publication of Richard E. Grant's production diary. There's a book by
the director too.
It was also national news when the remote Cumbrian farmhouse used as
"Uncle Monty"'s residence went up for auction...

Chris W
obCD Art Zoyd - Berlin