OFF: Withnail & I

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Jul 15 08:04:45 EDT 2009

On 15 Jul 2009, at 04:12 , iainferguson at AOL.COM wrote:
> There is also I believe a rather mad drinking game, whereby the
> viewers need to drink at the same regularity & quanitity as one of
> the screen actors.
> I can assure you I have watched this film maybe a dozen times, and
> I for one would never even think about it..

I believe the most recent DVD release actually as a "featurette"
about the drinking game, though I have not seen this.  I am pretty
sure that trying to keep up with the character of Withnail, drink for
drink through the film (even leaving the lighter fluid aside) would
probably prove fatal if one succeeded!

Cheers,
Carl

--